HR Compliance 101, LLC, has been helping companies throughout New England since 2001. HR Compliance 101 helps them create the company culture they’ve always wanted, create excellent employee relations, comply with State and Federal regulations, and create a stable foundation for growth with defined policies, procedures and handbooks.
President Paula Mathews brings more than 30 years of experience to HR Compliance 101, including 14 years as a Human Resource Manager for a major corporate division with 260 employees. She has an undergraduate degree in education and is certified to train in forklift safety and other industry programs.
In addition to leading numerous workshops on compliance and human resource issues, Paula is often a guest speaker before industry and civic organizations. Among other honors she has received the Jaffrey, NH, Chamber of Commerce Directors Award. She has served as a member and officer in the following civic and professional organizations:
- Former Chair, Membership Committee, Greater Monadnock Society of Human Resource Management
- Former Education Chair (10 years) and former member of the Board of Directors, Jaffrey Chamber of Commerce
- Safety & Health Council of Northern New England
- Past President and member of the Monadnock Region Chapter of BNI (Business Networking International)
- Past workshop presenter and member of MicroCredit-NH
- Contributing Writer, Business Monadnock
- Pro-bono instructor and coach – Hannah Grimes Marketplace – since 2010.
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Peterborough Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Greater Peterborough Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Greater Hernando Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Nature Coast Business Professionals
- Member, Hernando Chapter, Keep it Local
HR Compliance 101 works with companies just like yours in the construction, retail, funeral, software development, manufacturing, food and financial industries. We’re ready to help you create a productive, safe and regulatory-compliant workplace. As your strategic partner, we can help you create a context and culture that encourages your people to do their best work.